Before Visiting the Studio
- No signs or symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days. If a family member is waiting for results of a COVID test, please Zoom the class instead of coming to the studio.
- If a dancer or staff member has had COVID-19, then they will need a clearance note from their doctor to return to the studio.
- No close or sustained contact with anyone who is sick within 14 days of starting group or private classes
Once Dancers Enter the Studio
- All dancers will undergo a temperature check with a no-touch thermometer and symptom check outside of the studio will both be recorded for each dancer and staff member in a log. If the temperature is 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, or greater, the individual must go home, monitor symptoms, and contact a physician.
- Dancers should maintain a distance of at least 6 feet apart.
- Masks, brought from home, are required at all times inside the studio.
- Frequent hand washing and use of disinfectant is essential upon arrival and departure.
- Keep your hands away from your face.
- Bring water from home.